Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist
As a Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist, you will be responsible of maintaining search elements on the website, off-page optimization, finding creative ways of increasing organic traffic and revenue and reporting on SEO success metrics. You will also have the opportunity to work with our content and social media coordinator.
- In charge of the search engine optimization, work towards achieving benchmarks and targets
- Research keywords for shopping categories, brands, products and relevant content
- Optimize keyword portfolio performance by testing new content initiatives
- Optimize web page titles and description meta tags for search engine optimization
- Analyze competitors’ and other industry websites to identify improvement opportunities
- Plan and execute successful link building campaigns from highly relevant fashion websites
- Monitor, measure, and track search metrics including trend analysis
- Report monthly on SEO efforts and performance
- Stay current with SEO topics by monitoring search industry websites, forums, blogs, and news - sources
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience in digital fashion.
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable command of English, including spelling, vocabulary and grammar.
- Interest in fashion and knowledge of luxury brands.
- Well-versed in digital and social media best practices.
- Social media savvy. Experience with Instagram and Facebook
- Excellent communication skills and commitment to collaboration with crossfunctional team - members.
- Familiar with Shopify is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Remotely available via email and phone conference.
- Self motivated, detail oriented, and able to prioritize daily work efficiently
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing and multi-channel strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in web analytics
- Strong affinity to fashion
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Digital Marketing / SEO Specialist.